Please join us for our Family Support Nights. These meetings are curated for those who are 18+ family and friends of LGBTQIA2+ people.
When: Every 3rd Monday @6:30-8pm
Where: Richland Public Library, 955 Northgate Dr, Richland, WA 99352
- Our goal in our meetings is to create a safe and supportive environment for everyone.
- We each speak from our own experiences and respect the experiences of others. Please remember that everyone is in a different place in their journey.
- We want everyone to have a chance to share so please be respectful of our group time.
- Confidentiality is a top priority. What is said in our group meetings needs to stay with the group. We may share general information about our meetings on social media, but we’ll always ask for consent if we want to share any personal experiences.
- As per Washington State Law, we are obligated to take action if there is concern that someone would injure themselves or others.
If you are an adult LGBTQ+ person looking for support, check out our SAFE Socials. The Uptown Rainbow Connection is also running an 18+ support group every Monday 6-8pm in the Wear Love HQ space in the Uptown, 248A Williams Blvd, Richland, WA 99354 🏳️🌈