Please join us for our monthly support group meetings held on the second Tuesday of each month from 7 to 8pm at Shalom United Church of Christ in Richland. Shalom is located at 505 McMurray St, Richland, WA 99354. (PFLAG has no political or religious affiliation) These meetings are open to those that are 18+, LGBTQ, friends, family, and allies. Currently, we are taking a break for the summer, but our support group will return this fall.
- Confidentiality is a top priority. What is said in our group meetings needs to stay with the group. We may share general information about our meetings on Facebook but will always ask for consent if we want to share any personal experiences. The only exception to this is if there is a concern that someone would injure themselves or others.
- We each speak from our own experiences and respect the experiences of others. Please remember that everyone is in a different place in their journey.
- Our goal in our meetings is to create a safe and supportive environment for everyone.
- We want to have everyone to have a chance to share so please be respectful of our group time.
- No use of cell phones during our meeting time.